Even though this photo depicts the ballpark in Itta Bena, MS, it is fairly similar to the type of ballpark that would have been built in Greenwood for use by the Scouts of 1910-1912. Land was donated in North Greenwood for the construction of a new ballpark. However, it was finally decided that the new athletic field, to be named Wrights Park, would be located in the Austin-Wright Division of Greenwood, about the 1700 block of West Strong Avenue. Contracted by G.W. Chenoweth, the L shaped stands were built to face southwest from home plate and called for a seating capacity of 800.